Building Automation Sales Representative Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
St. Paul, MN 55114, US
Develop long-term customer relationships with assigned accounts such as contractors, consulting engineers or owners. Position Automated Logic Corporation as the preferred supplier of building automation products within their assigned accounts to get 'last look' with contractors, 'default spec' with consulting engineers, and 'trusted advisor' status with account owners. Ensure customer retention of assigned accounts.
Partner with other sales engineers to maximize profit generation from accounts through influence on specifications (owners, consulting engineers) and market pricing (contractors). Utilize Branch Operations sales tools to plan and document progress as well as increase business penetration at existing accounts. Achieve quarterly quotas and annual sales plans.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, or a related discipline is required.
- A minimum of three years of building automation or HVAC controls sales experience
- Ability to relate to people at all levels, and to communicate both on a technical and non-technical basis.
- Knowledgeable in DDC control theory and HVAC systems.
- Committed to integrity in business.
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Possess valid MN state motor vehicle license and safe driving record.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 and Microsoft Office
Who We Are
From service to civilian, we’ve got your next mission. At United Technologies, we value your military experience and are committed to helping you find your next mission.
Together, we can innovate and create industry-defining products to move the world. Our engines and components power military and commercial jets. Our elevators and escalators move billions of people daily, and our climate, fire, and security products keep people safe and comfortable in buildings all over the world.
UTC offers a wide range of unique opportunities for the military community. Whether you’re a veteran, transitioning from active duty to a civilian career, a reserve member or a military spouse, we value your skills and have positions available for you.
Join the many people that already call UTC a great place to work. Grow your career and shape the future with us.
Learn more at https://www.utc.com/en/Careers/career-paths/us-military