Customer Service Manager Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Minneapolis, MN 55438, US
We are searching for a Customer Service Operations Manager to join our team in Bloomington, MN!
This position is responsible for leading a team of 8 Customer Service team members and will also be accountable for the management of global orders, information management and related strategic processes that enable the efficient execution of order fulfillment and related operational processes. This person must be a critical thinker, process-focused and strategic.
- Effectively lead the customer services team by developing and supporting operational consistencies, effective change and performance management.
- Develop and implement consistent and effective JD Edwards (JDE) order entry processes for the standard product as well as customized systems related orders.
- Maintain a strong understanding of all open orders in the pipeline to ensure the achievement of relevant milestones.
- Establish key metrics. Ensure that the team consistently meets or exceeds these performance measures.
- Manages a variety of assigned special projects for large scale organizational impact.
- The position has a strong bias for continuous process improvement.
- Serve as cross-functional team leader/member in the analysis of business issues as well as requirements definition for solution implementation.
- Review and analyze all commercial aspects of the post-sale business processes and procedures to identify and prioritize maximum improvement potential.
- Drive participation in process improvement teams and lead medium to large scale improvement projects.
- Partner with key stakeholders across the business to improve critical processes.
- Create functional specifications for the order management process and technology improvement initiatives.
- Continuous enhancement improvements to the customer experience. Including both internal and external customers.
- Lead the identification, documentation, and testing of systems related improvements to drive optimized efficiencies.
- Responsible for effectively disseminating all internal sales leads to maximize opportunity.
- Use ACE tools throughout the business including VSM, Kaizen, Process Maps and RAILs to drive positive change through the commercial business processes.
- Training, documentation, and maintenance of key processes.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of new processes and procedures for effective and efficient team operations.
- Motivate and drive the performance of the team.
- BA/BS degree, MBA a plus Or 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience with CRM and ERP systems, JDE proficiency is necessary and SalesForce.Com is preferred.
- Demonstrated positive discontent toward the status quo and drive for customer-focused process change.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders to influence others in a diverse and dynamic work environment.
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills, and an open attitude for continuous improvement.
- Must have demonstrated leadership abilities with solid project management skills.
- Strong attention to detail as well as excellent analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Forward-thinker that actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Exceptional Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills, SharePoint experience a plus.
- ACE Certification or similar Six Sigma equivalencies.
- Works closely with the Extended Leadership Team.
Who We Are
From service to civilian, we’ve got your next mission. At United Technologies, we value your military experience and are committed to helping you find your next mission.
Together, we can innovate and create industry-defining products to move the world. Our engines and components power military and commercial jets. Our elevators and escalators move billions of people daily, and our climate, fire, and security products keep people safe and comfortable in buildings all over the world.
UTC offers a wide range of unique opportunities for the military community. Whether you’re a veteran, transitioning from active duty to a civilian career, a reserve member or a military spouse, we value your skills and have positions available for you.
Join the many people that already call UTC a great place to work. Grow your career and shape the future with us.
Learn more at https://www.utc.com/en/Careers/career-paths/us-military