Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Stone Mountain, GA 30083, US
CAG05: Carlyle Compressor Remanufactu 1440 Rock Mountain Blvd, Stone Mountain, GA, 30083 USAJOB DUTIES:
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Must be capable of intermediate troubleshooting, works with limited technical guidance, to root cause.
- With limited assistance, repairs and performs preventative maintenance of electro-mechanical production equipment to include hydraulic, pneumatic, AC/DC electrical (480V 3 ph) and waste water treatment equipment.
- Ability to interact and communicate on various levels within the organization.
- Must provide own tools.
- Perform assigned facilities maintenance tasks.
- Performs other duties as required and available for overtime as necessary.
- Must be able to fill in work order data on the electronic work order system.
- Respirator use required;
- Demonstrated ability to use hand and power tools
- Must have the ability to work on ladders and platforms
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years previous maintenance experience, in manufacturing or related industry environment or Associates Degree, Trade Schools Diploma.
- Basic computer, email, and internet navigation skills
- Must be able to operate forklifts, man lifts, and other vehicles as required
- Knowledge of safety rules and regulations
- Troubleshooting experience with Allen Bradley PLC systems.
- Experience with control wiring.
- Experience with MIG welding.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
Who We Are
From service to civilian, we’ve got your next mission. At United Technologies, we value your military experience and are committed to helping you find your next mission.
Together, we can innovate and create industry-defining products to move the world. Our engines and components power military and commercial jets. Our elevators and escalators move billions of people daily, and our climate, fire, and security products keep people safe and comfortable in buildings all over the world.
UTC offers a wide range of unique opportunities for the military community. Whether you’re a veteran, transitioning from active duty to a civilian career, a reserve member or a military spouse, we value your skills and have positions available for you.
Join the many people that already call UTC a great place to work. Grow your career and shape the future with us.