Electro-Optical Test Engineer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Princeton, NJ 08540, US
Collins Aerospace makes modern flight possible. Of course, that wouldn't be possible without the capabilities and technologies of our organization, as well as our engineers - a highly skilled, accomplished network that spans more than 180 sites, 24 countries and 6 Strategic Business Units (SBUs).
SUI is currently seeking an Electro-Optical Test Engineer specializing in testing photodiode arrays
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering discipline
- Minimum of Prefer 3 years of related experience
- US Citizenship is required
- Early to mid-career level of understanding photodiode arrays
- Understanding of the protocols and practices required when working in a testing environment.
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment.
- Have the ability to solve complex problems using comprehensive knowledge of concepts and practices.
- Have advance use of Microsoft Office Tools especially Excel
- Experience with LabVIEW programming & SQL preferred
Who We Are
From service to civilian, we’ve got your next mission. At United Technologies, we value your military experience and are committed to helping you find your next mission.
Together, we can innovate and create industry-defining products to move the world. Our engines and components power military and commercial jets. Our elevators and escalators move billions of people daily, and our climate, fire, and security products keep people safe and comfortable in buildings all over the world.
UTC offers a wide range of unique opportunities for the military community. Whether you’re a veteran, transitioning from active duty to a civilian career, a reserve member or a military spouse, we value your skills and have positions available for you.
Join the many people that already call UTC a great place to work. Grow your career and shape the future with us.
Learn more at https://www.utc.com/en/Careers/career-paths/us-military