F135 Scheduling Manager Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Pratt & Whitney
East Hartford, CT 06118, US
PP&S supports various programs by managing the IMS content, providing quality analysis of the product and ensuring that it meets government and company standards.
The Program Scheduling Manager works with program office stakeholders and partners to ensure quality inputs and baseline integrity.
As a Program Scheduling Manager, you will be:
• Supervising a team of program schedulers and planners to provide quality scheduling support. Provide consulting support to the team, infusing scheduling best-practices into Pratt & Whitney's program plans.
• Foster team collaboration with cost analyst counterparts to provide valuable analysis that the programs can use to make decisions.
• Perform planning and scheduling duties, making sure that schedules are vertically and horizontally linked to perform program critical path assessments, manage changes to the baseline, analyze and provide information as needed on the health of the program schedule.
• Continuously expand and update professional knowledge and hone training skills in order to enhance individual and team innovation and productivity
Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of experience or advanced degree with 3+ years of experience
Required: 5+ years of experience with bachelor's degree, 3 years with advanced degree to include:
- Working as a program planner using scheduling software (i.e. Primavera, MS Project, Open Plan)
- Experience in developing talent and driving team performance.
- Understanding of earned-value management and scheduling principles and their application to complex projects
- Experience with DoD reporting requirements
- US citizenship required due to government contracts
- Bachelor's degree required
- Familiarity with the NDIA's Planning and Scheduling Excellence Guide
- Experience on DCMA compliance programs, reporting requirements, and familiarity with the DoD Earned Value Management System Interpretation Guide (EVM Sig)
- Experience using a Monte Carlo schedule risk simulator (i.e. Primavera Risk Analysis, Acumen Fuse)
- Understanding of systems/project engineering concepts and practices
- Organized and self-motivated with excellent verbal/written communication skills and effective interpersonal skills
Who We Are
From service to civilian, we’ve got your next mission. At United Technologies, we value your military experience and are committed to helping you find your next mission.
Together, we can innovate and create industry-defining products to move the world. Our engines and components power military and commercial jets. Our elevators and escalators move billions of people daily, and our climate, fire, and security products keep people safe and comfortable in buildings all over the world.
UTC offers a wide range of unique opportunities for the military community. Whether you’re a veteran, transitioning from active duty to a civilian career, a reserve member or a military spouse, we value your skills and have positions available for you.
Join the many people that already call UTC a great place to work. Grow your career and shape the future with us.
Learn more at https://www.utc.com/en/Careers/career-paths/us-military