GRC Metrics & Automation Sr. Manager Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418, US
- Primarily an individual contributor would define framework, process, policy and procedures for establishment, management and administration of the function.
- You will be responsible to deploy, and manage regulatory compliance Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) mission, vision, and program elements. Responsibilities include but not limited to management of compliance key risk indicators, risk appetite, risk & control assessment etc.
- The position will also support implementation and ongoing support of GRC systems across the legal entities as it relates to the job responsibilities.
- The role will require understanding of enterprise compliance risk and bent of mind to recommend key risk indicators.
- Develop a robust and consistent program of defining, collecting, measuring and reporting on regulatory and operational impacts pursuant to regulatory commitments.
- Advanced ability to aggregate data from multiple sources and develop meaningful analytics and automation.
- You will apply expertise in Regulatory issues to identify relevant metrics and work with users to introduce new reports and data visualization dashboards and automations to be used as a measure of performance and compliance moving forward
- You will recommend and implement automation of processes
- Responsible for creation of KPI's across compliance and other organizations.
- Advise executive management on emerging regulatory and compliance issues, which may add variables or impact to metrics and reporting.
- Review compliance framework of the bank and based on industry best practices and knowledge recommend compliance risk and appetite metrics.
- Devise governance and consistent standards for monitoring metrics and key reporting attributes, defining tolerance levels and ensuring that compliance events are brought to the attention of Division Heads across Compliance.
- Lead and Manage Compliance Risk Appetite Data Analysis and Reporting
- Act as subject matter expert for compliance Risk Appetitive and handle end to end process on Risk Appetite -related activities for compliance.
- Development ongoing improvement / review of Compliance Risk Appetite Statements (RAS) and revised risk appetite metrics.
- Coordinate with Risk Governance and business partners to address issues in business RAS development
- Prepare and present Risk Appetite Forum presentations
- Ensure risk appetite policies and procedures are maintained and updated. Perform annual updates to Compliance Risk Appetite Procedures Guides and policies.
- Partner with leaders across the Compliance organization to design reports and data visualization dashboards reflecting Regulatory data and metrics across the Enterprise.
- Provide recommendations on ways to improve the Compliance organization's metrics program.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Mathematics, Computer/data Science, Economics, or other related discipline.
- 10 years of experience with 5+ years in Information Security
- Professional designations (CRCM, CAMS, CIA or other compliance or Audit certifications) a plus.
- Prior experience with compliance risk and control self-assessment, risk appetite and risk metric required.
- Prior experience in developing and implementing compliance metric function required.
- 10+ years of experience in risk management, operations, finance, audit, compliance or related discipline
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, analytical skills, reporting & data presentation skills
- Proven experience in working collaboratively in cross-functional and cross- divisional teams or solving cross-functional/cross-divisional issues in a manner that not only demonstrates both strategic and tactical thinking, but also in a manner that builds, maintains, and improves a positive working relationship.
- Understanding of enterprise compliance risk holistically.
- Advanced knowledge Excel skills required.
- Experience with Tableau & Qlik preferred.
- Certifications a Plus: CISSP, CEH, SANS/GIAC, Sec+, CASP or similar professional certifications
Who We Are
From service to civilian, we’ve got your next mission. At United Technologies, we value your military experience and are committed to helping you find your next mission.
Together, we can innovate and create industry-defining products to move the world. Our engines and components power military and commercial jets. Our elevators and escalators move billions of people daily, and our climate, fire, and security products keep people safe and comfortable in buildings all over the world.
UTC offers a wide range of unique opportunities for the military community. Whether you’re a veteran, transitioning from active duty to a civilian career, a reserve member or a military spouse, we value your skills and have positions available for you.
Join the many people that already call UTC a great place to work. Grow your career and shape the future with us.
Learn more at https://www.utc.com/en/Careers/career-paths/us-military