HR Technology Workday Security & Gov Lead Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
United Technologies Corp. Headquarters
Farmington, CT 06032, US
Develop an understanding of the business environment and security and governance strategy; conduct research, stakeholder interviews, brainstorming sessions and functionality workshops; act as champion for technology/innovation initiatives
- Plan, execute, and monitor Workday Security projects across UTC with an eye on supportability and successful operational transition into production
- Conduct working sessions with HR/COE Functions to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements
- Partner with leads and production support to ensure solution integrates with the overall business processes and strategies
- Provide subject matter expertise on key business process decisions
- Demonstrate configurations through the use of prototyping for the emerging WD modules and capabilities
- Advise HR team on industry standards for WD Security and overall governance in order to provide suggestions to achieve streamlined processes
- Identifying new enhancements, reviewing feature releases and aligning with the UTC Workday and supporting systems strategy and design
- Understand Workday's Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements
- Work in an agile environment with global implementation and operations teams
- Lead coordination for the training and other events that help share knowledge and skills with other team members
- Support multiple projects at the same time in identifying configuring WD security
- Providing necessary evidence during various audits
- 4 year College Degree and 12 years of experience meeting above competencies | 3+ year deploying Workday, 3+ years in a lead role, management role or in a role coaching others
- Workday configuration certification and/or experience in Security preferred
- Deep HR/Security and HR Technology Experience
- Successfully having completed at least 2 WD modules implementation in Lead Configurator role or Security Configurator Role
- Thrive in a diverse, fast paced, global environment
- Basic knowledge of AGILE methodology and practices
- Think analytically and can effectively apply logic to solve problems
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, despite conflicting demands
Who We Are
From service to civilian, we’ve got your next mission. At United Technologies, we value your military experience and are committed to helping you find your next mission.
Together, we can innovate and create industry-defining products to move the world. Our engines and components power military and commercial jets. Our elevators and escalators move billions of people daily, and our climate, fire, and security products keep people safe and comfortable in buildings all over the world.
UTC offers a wide range of unique opportunities for the military community. Whether you’re a veteran, transitioning from active duty to a civilian career, a reserve member or a military spouse, we value your skills and have positions available for you.
Join the many people that already call UTC a great place to work. Grow your career and shape the future with us.
Learn more at https://www.utc.com/en/Careers/career-paths/us-military