Master Scheduling/Production Planning Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Windsor Locks, CT 06096, US
01: Building 01 Windsor Locks One Hamilton Road, Windsor Locks, CT, 06096 USAJob responsibilities include:
- Development of detailed resource-loaded production schedules for all awarded contracts and customer commitments.
- Integration of all schedules into the consolidated production plan to forecast work cell schedules and loads; identify resource constraints; level load capacity; develop and implement risk mitigation and alternate production plans as required.
- Development of high level schedules for proposal activity; run simulations to create production planning scenarios to identify future capacity loads and resource constraints.
- Interface with Production Control, Program Operations Management, and Lab Management on production schedules; work with cross-functional Integrated Development teams to report on status; resolve long-term scheduling constraints.
- Interface with Engineering and Program Management to ensure dynamic program schedules are incorporated into daily production plans.
- Manage SAP end item demand; work within the Planning organization to ensure MBOM and MRP requirements are accurately reviewed and mesh with the detailed production schedule. Interface with Production Control for best timing of production readiness and order release. Interface with Material Planning for critical path shortage feedback as it relates to schedule; timing of engineering change implementation and understanding of schedule impacts.
- Must be able to interpret and act on conflicting or incomplete information in pursuit of an objective; adaptable to changing priorities.
- Requires strong planning, organizational, and communication skills; the ability to take the initiative and work both independently as well as cooperatively within a team environment.
Who We Are
From service to civilian, we’ve got your next mission. At United Technologies, we value your military experience and are committed to helping you find your next mission.
Together, we can innovate and create industry-defining products to move the world. Our engines and components power military and commercial jets. Our elevators and escalators move billions of people daily, and our climate, fire, and security products keep people safe and comfortable in buildings all over the world.
UTC offers a wide range of unique opportunities for the military community. Whether you’re a veteran, transitioning from active duty to a civilian career, a reserve member or a military spouse, we value your skills and have positions available for you.
Join the many people that already call UTC a great place to work. Grow your career and shape the future with us.