Mgr, Gen Mgmt Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Tampa, FL 33634, US
AREA OF EXPERTISE:
This role will report to the Regional Manager and will require the candidate to have the ability to identify rental solution opportunities while also working with key industrial, mechanical, and national account customers.
We are seeking a high energy, motivated Area Manager to lead the team of branch personnel in the Florida Region. The locations would include Miami, Boca Raton, Orlando, Jacksonville, and Tampa Spot Coolers Branches.
- Lead and direct all branch personnel in the region in service and sales activities in their assigned area
- Coach and mentor reports on customer service and satisfaction
- Maintain and coordinate appropriate inventory and asset levels in each branch and the region to service customer requirements
- Achieve monthly and annual branch revenue goals set out by management
- Direct, evaluate and control effective execution of sales, service, human resources and operations programs
- Develop and grow the individual branch markets in the region through customer cultivation.
- Maintain, service, and increase target customers in each branch within the region.
- Develop and implement plans to create and sustain a strategic competitive position, and develop short and long term strategies and goals which are in alignment with the region and overall financial goals and objectives
- Lead and direct a fully effective EH&S program throughout area and manage expense plans and capital budgets for programs undertaken
- Travel approximately 40 - 50%
The ideal candidate will possess a 4 year BS/BA degree w/10+ years of relevant professional experience.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Possess the skill to create strong teams and lead by example
- Ability to motivate, coach and develop employees
- Strong business judgment and financial acumen while focusing on results
- 10+ years HVAC industry or rental experience in professional sales or marketing positions of increasing responsibility
- Strong interpersonal, team management and conflict resolution skills
- Proven capacity to communicate professionally in written and verbal format across a wide audience
- Ability to adapt and be flexible within a fast pace and ever changing business
Who We Are
From service to civilian, we’ve got your next mission. At United Technologies, we value your military experience and are committed to helping you find your next mission.
Together, we can innovate and create industry-defining products to move the world. Our engines and components power military and commercial jets. Our elevators and escalators move billions of people daily, and our climate, fire, and security products keep people safe and comfortable in buildings all over the world.
UTC offers a wide range of unique opportunities for the military community. Whether you’re a veteran, transitioning from active duty to a civilian career, a reserve member or a military spouse, we value your skills and have positions available for you.
Join the many people that already call UTC a great place to work. Grow your career and shape the future with us.
Learn more at https://www.utc.com/en/Careers/career-paths/us-military