Mobility Programs Business Support Manager Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Pratt & Whitney
East Hartford, CT 06118, US
The duties and responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to the management and oversight of the following:
- Depot Financial Support and Inventory Management
- Financial forecasting and planning (for quarterly OMM)
- Program cost tracking, trending and data analyses
- Support monthly financial closing
- Support Program invoice processing/CDRL deliverables
- Provide data/analysis for Monthly Business Reviews
- Provide detailed analysis/explanations for financial performance
- Emergency Services payment process
- Ensure ME Mobility Programs adhere to financial compliance policies
- Standard work updates and documentation
Education/Certifications: BA/BS degree required
Required: 8+ years' experience in finance, accounting or business support role within commercial or military engine aftermarket
Preferred: - Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook - Ability to analyze/solve problems and exercise creativity to develop and/or implement practical solutions - Ability to work multiple projects and meet tight deadlines - Ability to anticipate customer needs - ACE Associate - Self-motivated; be proactive and take initiative to complete projects - Excellent verbal and written communication skills - Excellent customer focus and team building skills - Result oriented with the ability to anticipate future consequence and trends accurately
Who We Are
From service to civilian, we’ve got your next mission. At United Technologies, we value your military experience and are committed to helping you find your next mission.
Together, we can innovate and create industry-defining products to move the world. Our engines and components power military and commercial jets. Our elevators and escalators move billions of people daily, and our climate, fire, and security products keep people safe and comfortable in buildings all over the world.
UTC offers a wide range of unique opportunities for the military community. Whether you’re a veteran, transitioning from active duty to a civilian career, a reserve member or a military spouse, we value your skills and have positions available for you.
Join the many people that already call UTC a great place to work. Grow your career and shape the future with us.
Learn more at https://www.utc.com/en/Careers/career-paths/us-military