National Account Manager Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
New York, NY 10005, US
We are searching for a National Account Manager to join our team!
The National Accounts Manager role is multifaceted involving management, support, and development of current and future National Accounts.
• Strong customer representative, sales and negotiation skills are critical in building and maintaining healthy relationships with key customers.
• Maintaining a high level of credibility with National Account clients is essential to becoming an integral part of their Life Safety product decision-making process resulting in Kidde/Edwards growth and long-term success.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent - business or technical related field
• NICET certification
• Strong interpersonal and customer relationship skills supported by previous experience
• Strong technical skills supported by previous experience
• Strong technical knowledge of Fire Systems - Kidde/Edwards (certifications preferred)
• Project management skills desired
• Selling skills preferred
• Knowledge of the wholesale distribution market preferred
• Strong communication and computer skills. Proficiency in: MS - Office with advanced skills in MS- Excel, web-conferencing and multi-party conference call management.
Candidate must be able to:
• Maintain a valid driver's license
• Maintain a valid passport
• Travel via car, plane, and other public transportation to customer or job locations possible. Out of town travel approximately 50%.
Who We Are
From service to civilian, we’ve got your next mission. At United Technologies, we value your military experience and are committed to helping you find your next mission.
Together, we can innovate and create industry-defining products to move the world. Our engines and components power military and commercial jets. Our elevators and escalators move billions of people daily, and our climate, fire, and security products keep people safe and comfortable in buildings all over the world.
UTC offers a wide range of unique opportunities for the military community. Whether you’re a veteran, transitioning from active duty to a civilian career, a reserve member or a military spouse, we value your skills and have positions available for you.
Join the many people that already call UTC a great place to work. Grow your career and shape the future with us.
Learn more at https://www.utc.com/en/Careers/career-paths/us-military