National Account Manager – North American Consolidator Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Indianapolis, IN 46231, US
- Thorough understanding of two-step distribution and the ability to work with our distributor partners that leads to meeting and exceeding stated goals and objectives
- Generate profitable revenue via the sale of Carrier brands HVAC products
- Develop and influence growth strategies for consolidator accounts
- Aggressively pursue new customers as well as two existing national partners
- Develop and execute sales proposals, contracts, and supporting promotional opportunities.
- Maintain account growth plans and forecast
- Cross function collaboration
- Build consultative relationship with managed accounts.
- Work closely with CSR's supporting needs of direct customers
- Develop pricing as required by managed accounts and in line with corporate objectives
- Stay current on product changes , government regulations and internal bulletins to add value to partners
Who We Are
From service to civilian, we’ve got your next mission. At United Technologies, we value your military experience and are committed to helping you find your next mission.
Together, we can innovate and create industry-defining products to move the world. Our engines and components power military and commercial jets. Our elevators and escalators move billions of people daily, and our climate, fire, and security products keep people safe and comfortable in buildings all over the world.
UTC offers a wide range of unique opportunities for the military community. Whether you’re a veteran, transitioning from active duty to a civilian career, a reserve member or a military spouse, we value your skills and have positions available for you.
Join the many people that already call UTC a great place to work. Grow your career and shape the future with us.
Learn more at https://www.utc.com/en/Careers/career-paths/us-military