Platform Lead, MS-Dynamics 365 Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Farmington, CT 06032, US
Otis' Global Service System (GSS) is an enterprise initiative of implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Otis' sales, field service and call center globally. The Platform Lead owns responsibility to provide design, build and deliver new Global Service System functionalities and capabilities with highest quality standards. The Platform Lead will be responsible for managing entire MS-Dynamics 365 platform and implement a metrics driven measurement of platform performance, security and reliability. Additionally, the Platform Lead will work closely with Solution Architect, PMO, Service Delivery, Solution Factory and Deployment teams to provide world class CRM solution.
- Collaborate with developers, integrators, and business partners for system enhancements and upgrades of MS-Dynamics 365 platform
- Diagnoses and resolves technical problems, prevents problem escalation and provides solution tracking on MS Dynamics 365 platform
- Update/define and implement security and user access management policies/governance
- Lead MS Dynamics 365 platform performance optimization, environment and disaster Recovery management
- Participate in defining and implementing the overall standards for MS-Dynamics 365 solution
- Research, recommend, deploy, and maintain additional MS-Dynamics 365 third-party add-ons, software or services
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field.
- Technical background (software development/engineering, systems administration, testing/QA, technical management) and solid foundational knowledge of modern system design principles
- 5+ years of IT experience
- 3+ years of Microsoft Dynamics 365 platforms management experience
- Experience with configuring Microsoft Dynamics CRM including security, organizations and business units entities, forms, workflows, reports, customizations, and integrations
- Knowledge of relational database concepts and design, with experience in SQL Server and SSRS
- Self-starter with results oriented, proactive management approach
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities.
- Outstanding problem solver.
- Ability to work effectively with remote teams from different countries, as well as the WHQ team located in Farmington, CT
Who We Are
From service to civilian, we’ve got your next mission. At United Technologies, we value your military experience and are committed to helping you find your next mission.
Together, we can innovate and create industry-defining products to move the world. Our engines and components power military and commercial jets. Our elevators and escalators move billions of people daily, and our climate, fire, and security products keep people safe and comfortable in buildings all over the world.
UTC offers a wide range of unique opportunities for the military community. Whether you’re a veteran, transitioning from active duty to a civilian career, a reserve member or a military spouse, we value your skills and have positions available for you.
Join the many people that already call UTC a great place to work. Grow your career and shape the future with us.
Learn more at https://www.utc.com/en/Careers/career-paths/us-military