PLM Developer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Winston-Salem, NC 27105, US
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies- Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems - we're driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don't just get people from point A to point B. We're committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we're helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we're changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?Collins Aerospace makes modern flight possible. Of course, that wouldn't be possible without the capabilities and technologies of our organization, as well as our engineers - a highly skilled, accomplished network that spans more than 180 sites, 24 countries and 6 Strategic Business Units (SBUs).
Our industry-leading experts are setting the standards for the aerospace industry and paving the way for the future. But as new challenges present themselves, we need fresh, creative and motivated minds to overcome these hurdles, help us break barriers and achieve new levels of innovation. Do you have what it takes to join a global, diverse organization that doesn't shy away from big opportunities? If so, we invite you to join our ranks and create the next generation of aerospace technologies.
Together, we will nurture an engineering culture that values intellectual curiosity, risk takers and integrity. A place where we will challenge ourselves, our teams, and the status quo and where we will work to find a way - the right way - to achieve what others can only dream of.
This position is for an entry-level Engineering and Services Support professional who works to achieve day-to-day objectives. Supports in planning experiments and gathering technical data to support engineering disciplines. May provide technical support to engineers on single task. Responsible for making minor changes in systems and processes to solve problems or improve effectiveness of work area.
• May provide technical support to engineers on a single engineering task.
• Supports in planning experiments and gathering technical data for engineering projects.
• Supports the analysis of workflow, routing, floor layouts, materials handling, or machine utilization.
• Identifies malfunctions for test setups and equipment, and develops recommendations for solutions.
• Participates in the development of materials test and analysis.
• May work with engineers on details and implications of test procedures and results.
• May work with engineers to design procedures for testing systems and equipment.
• Provides technical support to engineers on a variety of tasks.
• Plans and executes experiments and gathers, maintains, formats, compiles, and manipulates technical data, such as laboratory or material test results and engineering design changes to support engineering disciplines.
• Analyzes, maintains, compiles and formats data and design changes.
• Produces drawings, reports and engineering documentation.
• Performs research and engineering laboratory functions involving the layout, building, testing, troubleshooting, repairing and modification or electronic or electro-mechanical devices, assemblies, subsystems, and systems.
- Expert in ITK customization, workflow designer and BMIDE
- Good knowledge in writing client, server and web services based extensions
- Good knowledge in multi-Site architecture is a plus
- Good knowledge in Change Management
Candidates for this role should possess a Requires theoretical knowledge typically obtained through University Degree.
Requires a Bachelor's Degree or three years of prior relevant experience.
- 2 years of experience in ITK programming or Teamcenter Administration
- Knowledge of BMIDE, Work flow designer and structure manager
- Should be familiar with overall Teamcenter architecture
- Demonstration of effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstration of excellent analytical skills
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Who We Are
From service to civilian, we’ve got your next mission. At United Technologies, we value your military experience and are committed to helping you find your next mission.
Together, we can innovate and create industry-defining products to move the world. Our engines and components power military and commercial jets. Our elevators and escalators move billions of people daily, and our climate, fire, and security products keep people safe and comfortable in buildings all over the world.
UTC offers a wide range of unique opportunities for the military community. Whether you’re a veteran, transitioning from active duty to a civilian career, a reserve member or a military spouse, we value your skills and have positions available for you.
Join the many people that already call UTC a great place to work. Grow your career and shape the future with us.
Learn more at https://www.utc.com/en/Careers/career-paths/us-military