Senior Associate, Materials Planning SIOP Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
United Technologies Corporation
Miramar, FL 33027, US
At Collins Aerospace, our customers are at the core of our business. And meeting each of their unique needs is the key to our success. The Customer & Account Management organization plays a critical role at Collins Aerospace both internally and externally. We provide executive-level support to major original equipment manufacturers and defense customers and support our Strategic Business Units (SBUs) by augmenting key relationships and maintaining an excellent customer experience. Internally, we develop and support our SBUs by strategically planning and capturing future growth opportunities while ensuring customer satisfaction. If you want to advance your career while contributing to a vision that helps our customers redefine the aerospace industry, then consider landing here!
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of MS Office and ability to learn new software/programs as opportunities or Department needs arise
- Knowledge of materials management concepts and theories processes and practices.
- Highly effective and professional verbal and written communication skills with team, and internal and external customers that includes a strong focus on teamwork and internal/external customer satisfaction.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, and follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and primary responsibilities.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with management, colleagues, suppliers, and customers.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of materials planning experience
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screens for re-hires only performed for previous employees who have been gone from the company for more than 1 year
Who We Are
From service to civilian, we’ve got your next mission. At United Technologies, we value your military experience and are committed to helping you find your next mission.
Together, we can innovate and create industry-defining products to move the world. Our engines and components power military and commercial jets. Our elevators and escalators move billions of people daily, and our climate, fire, and security products keep people safe and comfortable in buildings all over the world.
UTC offers a wide range of unique opportunities for the military community. Whether you’re a veteran, transitioning from active duty to a civilian career, a reserve member or a military spouse, we value your skills and have positions available for you.
Join the many people that already call UTC a great place to work. Grow your career and shape the future with us.
Learn more at https://www.utc.com/en/Careers/career-paths/us-military