Service Delivery- Change Management Process Owner Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Farmington, CT 06032, US
- Responsible for the sponsorship, process and ongoing governance and general oversight of the organization's IT Change Management process and protocols, utilizing ServiceNow
- Acts as the primary point of contact for ServiceNow Change Management process issues and questions
- Works closely with business and support teams to ensure established change protocols are taking full advantage of ServiceNow functional capabilities to maximize the team's effectiveness in administering the change process
- Works with the greater Service Delivery team to communicate and prioritize any related development needs related to identified enhancements and improvements within the ServiceNow Change Management model
- Works with the greater Service Delivery team to document and communicate ServiceNow enhancement needs necessary to accommodate changing business requirements
- Identifies gaps in efficiencies or processes and makes recommendations for improvements
- Maintains extensive Change metrics for auditing, compliance and governance tracking
- A bachelor's degree in information technology or related discipline is required
- Six-plus years of demonstrated working ITIL experience
- Three-plus years of strong working knowledge of and experience with ServiceNow
- Six-plus years of strong and focused experience administering Change Management on a broad scale within an IT organization
- Ability to communicate and demonstrate ServiceNow capabilities related to the administration of the Change process
- Ability to identify and reconcile inefficiencies and changing business needs without jeopardizing the integrity of the Change process
- Strong working experience with Microsoft's suite of desktop products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, team-oriented environment
- ITIL v3 certification a plus
Who We Are
From service to civilian, we’ve got your next mission. At United Technologies, we value your military experience and are committed to helping you find your next mission.
Together, we can innovate and create industry-defining products to move the world. Our engines and components power military and commercial jets. Our elevators and escalators move billions of people daily, and our climate, fire, and security products keep people safe and comfortable in buildings all over the world.
UTC offers a wide range of unique opportunities for the military community. Whether you’re a veteran, transitioning from active duty to a civilian career, a reserve member or a military spouse, we value your skills and have positions available for you.
Join the many people that already call UTC a great place to work. Grow your career and shape the future with us.
Learn more at https://www.utc.com/en/Careers/career-paths/us-military