Service Delivery- Incident Management Process Owner Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Farmington, CT 06032, US
- Essential Responsibilities
- Responsible for the sponsorship, design, continuous improvement and general oversight of the organization's IT Incident Management process and protocols, utilizing ServiceNow
- Acts as the primary point of contact for ServiceNow Incident Management process issues and questions
- Works closely with business and support teams to ensure established incident methodologies are taking full advantage of ServiceNow functional capabilities to maximize the team's effectiveness to responding to and addressing incidents
- Works with the greater Service Delivery team to communicate and prioritize related development needs related to identified enhancements and improvements within the ServiceNow Incident Management model
- Identifies gaps in efficiencies and makes recommendations for improvements
- Maintains extensive incident metrics for trend analysis and SLA compliance
- A bachelor's degree in information technology or related discipline or equivalent experience is required.
- Basic Qualifications
- Six-plus years of demonstrated working ITIL experience
- Three-plus years of strong working knowledge of and experience with ServiceNow
- Five-plus years of practical working experience administering Incident Management on a broad scale within an IT organization and as part of an operational support team
- Ability to communicate, articulate and demonstrate ServiceNow capabilities related to the administration of Incident Management
- Ability to illustrate areas of opportunity utilizing ServiceNow functionality to enhance efficiencies with Incident Management
- Ability to identify and analyze incident trends and work with the greater Service Delivery team to document and communicate findings and make recommendations for long-term resolutions
- Strong working experience with Microsoft's suite of desktop products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, team-oriented environment
- Preferred Qualifications
- ITIL v3 certification a plus
Who We Are
From service to civilian, we’ve got your next mission. At United Technologies, we value your military experience and are committed to helping you find your next mission.
Together, we can innovate and create industry-defining products to move the world. Our engines and components power military and commercial jets. Our elevators and escalators move billions of people daily, and our climate, fire, and security products keep people safe and comfortable in buildings all over the world.
UTC offers a wide range of unique opportunities for the military community. Whether you’re a veteran, transitioning from active duty to a civilian career, a reserve member or a military spouse, we value your skills and have positions available for you.
Join the many people that already call UTC a great place to work. Grow your career and shape the future with us.
Learn more at https://www.utc.com/en/Careers/career-paths/us-military