Specialist, Contracts Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Singapore, Central Singapore 038988, Singapore
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating customer, subcontractor and supplier contract terms
- Advising on contractual terms and conditions and resolving any problems or issues arising from contracts both with internal as well as external customers
- Working together with the business units to ensure successful completion of the sales process through contract signature
- Obtaining of requisite approvals in accordance with our DOA matrices and obtaining sign offs in accordance with our Signature Authority matrices.
- Responsibility for enforcing record management policies and procedures and coordinating overall file and database management
- Maintain a contract repository to ensure data is updated and expiration dates are accurate
- Conducting file audits as well as providing information and support for any other internal or external audits
- Completing certain procedural tasks through corporate software tools to complete the contracts department's part of compliance processes
- Any other adhoc assigned by the manager
- As a minimum, have completed a module in Contracts Law either in a Business or Legal Diploma and must have a good understanding of commercial contracts and legal principals associated with Contracts Law
- At least seven relevant years of commercial contracts experience from a multinational IT/Technology solutions business environment
- Possess negotiation skills on commercial contracts
- Be ready and willing to manage large volumes of standard contracts
- Be able to work independently, have good time management abilities and be able to produce quality and professional contracts within established timelines
- Possess excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Advanced proficiency in English
- Have good people skills and ability to communicate effectively with Business Units and understand their requirements quickly and be able to work as an integral part of a team
Who We Are
From service to civilian, we’ve got your next mission. At United Technologies, we value your military experience and are committed to helping you find your next mission.
Together, we can innovate and create industry-defining products to move the world. Our engines and components power military and commercial jets. Our elevators and escalators move billions of people daily, and our climate, fire, and security products keep people safe and comfortable in buildings all over the world.
UTC offers a wide range of unique opportunities for the military community. Whether you’re a veteran, transitioning from active duty to a civilian career, a reserve member or a military spouse, we value your skills and have positions available for you.
Join the many people that already call UTC a great place to work. Grow your career and shape the future with us.
Learn more at https://www.utc.com/en/Careers/career-paths/us-military