Specialist, Earned Value Analysis & Reporting Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Pratt & Whitney
East Hartford, CT 06118, US
Specific job responsibilities entail:
- Primary responsibility for coordination and integration of P&W Subcontractor activity supporting the Integrated Program Management Reports (IPMR) process for JSF contracts
- Ensure EV compliance over all aspects of Program Contract Data Requirement List (CDRL)
- Promote data integrity by properly controlling and monitoring EV systems (Winsight, Dassian, etc)
- Actively support monthly Cost & Schedule Reviews and drive complete and accurate Supplier's Estimate-At-Completions, Variance Analysis and robust Risk Management practices
- Drive sound EV data/ systems to increase reliability of spend projections for PW financial planning
- Coordinate Integrated Baseline Review (IBR) Subcontractor data-calls, and conduct Subcontractor IBR CAM interviews
- Timely follow-up and disposition of various USG/ PW requests
- Drive application of ACE Tools & Process Improvement in support of the Program Management Office (PMO)
Bachelor's Degree is required
- All applicants must be U.S. citizens due to the work performed on the company's Government contracts
- 5+ years of experience working with business analytics, finance, and/or forecasting, including:
- High proficiency with MS Excel;
- Strong analytical and trending skills
- Focused on results with the ability to drive tasks to completion
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills - energetic, proactive, and solution-oriented
- General understanding and openness to continuous improvement principles (e.g., ACE)
- Demonstrated effectiveness working across functions, organizations, and levels of management
- Comfortable executing under the pressures of a highly active environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills and a professional demeanor
- Knowledge of our Program Management toolset(i.e., SAP, Dassian, eCSVAR, and Primavera)
Who We Are
From service to civilian, we’ve got your next mission. At United Technologies, we value your military experience and are committed to helping you find your next mission.
Together, we can innovate and create industry-defining products to move the world. Our engines and components power military and commercial jets. Our elevators and escalators move billions of people daily, and our climate, fire, and security products keep people safe and comfortable in buildings all over the world.
UTC offers a wide range of unique opportunities for the military community. Whether you’re a veteran, transitioning from active duty to a civilian career, a reserve member or a military spouse, we value your skills and have positions available for you.
Join the many people that already call UTC a great place to work. Grow your career and shape the future with us.
Learn more at https://www.utc.com/en/Careers/career-paths/us-military