Specialist, Investor Relations Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418, US
Is your personality defined by positivity, responsibility, integrity, accountability, and respect culminating in a good work ethic?
Excellent opportunity for highly motivated individual to assume the Manager of Investor Relations role within the Carrier Finance organization. The position and department is responsible for the execution of the Carrier's primary investor outreach and communications strategy. Job responsibilities subject to change based upon alignment of processes within the organization.
Location: Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Primary responsibilities include:
- You'll Craft presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts and investors
- Participates in the planning and coordination of investor events
- Performs internal and external analysis, data visualization, benchmarking and analysis of current events impacting Carrier's business
- Monitors analyst reports and other external partner sentiment and summarizes for senior management
- You'll provide feedback to management regarding the investment community's perception of how the company is being managed, and their view of its operational and financial results
- Represents the views of the investor community to the management team in the development of corporate strategy
- Maintains Carrier's Investor Relations web presence and ensures content is updated and current
Education / Certifications:
- BA/BS degree required in accounting, finance, or a related discipline
- MBA a plus
Experience / Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in an investor relations department
- Relationship-building skills in the business and investment community
- Outstanding organizational, analytical and verbal/written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Sharp problem-solving, critical thinking skills
- Ability to distill and present complex concepts in a clear, engaging and consumable fashion
- Deep understanding of financial reports, analytic methods, and financial data tools required
- Strong proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Some domestic and international travel is required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Who We Are
From service to civilian, we’ve got your next mission. At United Technologies, we value your military experience and are committed to helping you find your next mission.
Together, we can innovate and create industry-defining products to move the world. Our engines and components power military and commercial jets. Our elevators and escalators move billions of people daily, and our climate, fire, and security products keep people safe and comfortable in buildings all over the world.
UTC offers a wide range of unique opportunities for the military community. Whether you’re a veteran, transitioning from active duty to a civilian career, a reserve member or a military spouse, we value your skills and have positions available for you.
Join the many people that already call UTC a great place to work. Grow your career and shape the future with us.
Learn more at https://www.utc.com/en/Careers/career-paths/us-military