Subcontracts Administrator Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Danbury, CT 06810, US
Collins Aerospace is looking for a Subcontracts Administrator to join the Collins team of procurement professionals whose main charter is to assure compliance with applicable procedures, regulations and legal requirements including FAR/DFARs and International Traffic and Arms Regulations (ITAR). In this role, you will:
- Assure compliance with applicable procedures, regulations and legal requirements including FAR/DFARS and International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- Issue complex request for proposals, and ensure responses meet all TINA requirements
- Perform detailed proposal analyses, source selections, negotiation plans and lead the negotiation team
- Manage supplier Cost-type (CPFF, CPAF, IDIQ, etc.) subcontracts, assuring compliance with both Collins' procurement procedures and contractual obligations for price, delivery, quality and performance
- Protect Intellectual Property interests through appropriate subcontract terms and conditions and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- 2-5 years applicable experience - in the aerospace industry and / or in positions with equivalent experience
- Familiar with and able to navigate FAR / DFARS and agency flow-downs / requirements
- Knowledge of various contract types; knowledge and application of TINA and CAS
- Good verbal and written communication skills, along with ERP experience
- Well versed in Microsoft Office products, in particular MS Work, Excel, and Project
Who We Are
From service to civilian, we’ve got your next mission. At United Technologies, we value your military experience and are committed to helping you find your next mission.
Together, we can innovate and create industry-defining products to move the world. Our engines and components power military and commercial jets. Our elevators and escalators move billions of people daily, and our climate, fire, and security products keep people safe and comfortable in buildings all over the world.
UTC offers a wide range of unique opportunities for the military community. Whether you’re a veteran, transitioning from active duty to a civilian career, a reserve member or a military spouse, we value your skills and have positions available for you.
Join the many people that already call UTC a great place to work. Grow your career and shape the future with us.
Learn more at https://www.utc.com/en/Careers/career-paths/us-military