Job Description Job Attributes+
Aftermarket & Service
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Involve in depot-based work, site servicing, repairing and installation
- Carry out troubleshooting and perform recommended repairs for chillers
- Perform monthly routine service for chillers under service agreement
- Liaise with customers on maintenance/shutdown and repair schedule
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Minimum 1-2 years of hands on experience in HVAC industry
- Experience in HVAC system design is desired to have
Who We Are
From service to civilian, we’ve got your next mission. At United Technologies, we value your military experience and are committed to helping you find your next mission.
Together, we can innovate and create industry-defining products to move the world. Our engines and components power military and commercial jets. Our elevators and escalators move billions of people daily, and our climate, fire, and security products keep people safe and comfortable in buildings all over the world.
UTC offers a wide range of unique opportunities for the military community. Whether you’re a veteran, transitioning from active duty to a civilian career, a reserve member or a military spouse, we value your skills and have positions available for you.
Join the many people that already call UTC a great place to work. Grow your career and shape the future with us.
Learn more at https://www.utc.com/en/Careers/career-paths/us-military